Sorry this whole post is about baby stuff! :)
I recently made this blanket (material from Joan's), and "embellished" this baby shirt, I just fell in love with the giraffe ribbon and had to find something to do with it! :)
Yesterday I got a "shower in a box" from my mom! Fun but different things when you live across the country from your mom! :) It was tons of fun opening little baby things, like 3 baby shirts my mom tie dyed, too sweet moccasins, beautiful crochet blankets, and a hysterical shirt that says "drama queen" on it, just to name a couple! :)
Fern thought that all of the babies new blankets needed trying out after I had opened them, so here she is with the 2 flannel blankets my mom made and the 3 crochet blankets my mom's friend made! We'll see how well this big sister handles every girly thing not belonging to her! :)
~
So there it is, just a little baby fix for the day! :)
A shower in a box...so cute! The giraffe ribbon is definitely fun. Did you find some wool covers yet?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet thing for your mom to do. How is your mom? It has been forever since I have seen her.
ReplyDeleteOkay, who is Indiana Smith Family????
ReplyDeleteDanna's mom
That is Nedra! :)
ReplyDelete