Yep 11, the number of years Dan and I have been married as of today!
Here we are 10 years ago on our first anniversary, having a picnic in Goshen Pass in Virginia!
Because you know "Virginia is for LOVERS!"
Look at those baby faces! What a crazy, wild 11 years it has been!
So here are 11 things I LOVE about Dan...1. The way his eyes smile.
2. That he gave all of our kids (so far) those smiling eyes.
3. He is always willing to make me something sweet (oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night).
4. He is a hard worker (even when I want to be lazy)!
5. He can fix just about anything.
6. He loves his Mom.
7. He is honest (and can't lie for anything anyway)!
8. He makes piles of all the things I want him to read and is whittling through them!
9. He loves books, and lets me buy lots!
10. He thinks I am pretty, even today when I am LARGE and have not brushed my hair yet.
11. He has been doing my grocery shopping for 2 months and today took all 3 kids too!
What a man! :)
~
Happy Anniversary babe! I LOVE you!
Congrats on 11 years!!
ReplyDeleteGrocery shopping with all the kids definitely is love. Congrats on 11 years!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks Gals! How scary is it that two of you remember when we looked like this! And even before we were dating! :)
ReplyDelete12. Dan's baking skills, especially the bread!!! Thanks Dan! Really cute picture :) Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, You have to love a man that loves his mom and does the grocery shopping.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! You guys are such a cute couple.
ReplyDelete