
Seriously I know this is my 4th time around, but I am HUGE! I hit 35 weeks on our anniversary and so here is the belly!!

I am lucky to find a shirt that covers the bump these days!

We originally pulled the camera out to document Dan and I all gussied up for our anniversary date! (Ignore the flip flops, I am at that stage when they are the only thing that fits on my feet, or what I formerly called my feet.) It was heavenly to go out all by ourselves and to only share our dinner with each other!! We went to this great
Middle Eastern Restaurant that I think we should eat at every day, it was the first nights sleep in a long time not interrupted by heartburn!

Then everyone wanted in on the action, here is Fern and her Daddy!

Riley and daddy!

Jake and I!

And Riley and I!
On our way to taking them over to a friends house so we could escape Jake said, "We should have a family anniversary and then we could all go out to dinner and I would wear my nice shirt and tie", to which Fern replied, "and I will wear a dress"! How cute is that! I guess we will have to do something like that sometime, when budget and belly allow! :)
~
So as we wait for the belly (at least 2 more weeks my midwife pleads), I am slowing down and lying down! So if your looking for me, I am the horizontal one with three kids running a-muck! :)
Getting big and you look great.
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful, babe! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks really cute! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing, so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThat family anniversary idea sounds like something Ellie would come up with. She's always jealous when Brian and I go out on a date. =)
ReplyDeleteYou look great by the way.
Your belly is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog - I did the update for you. Did you go to Josh's blog, too?