
Hope you all had a great mother's day! Here are the goodies I got from my loves! African violets to go in my Grandma M.'s violet pots (Dan was informed during his ardours quest to find African Violets that, "only old people buy and know how to take care of them"! :) I also got these beautiful earrings from one of my favorite
etsy stores, and a pile of handmade paper love letters! :) My only sadness was that the primary kids did not sing in church today, I look forward to it every year and this year would have been the first year Fern would have been up there. :( Maybe I will make the kids serenade me with "
Mother I Love You" before dinner! :)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
Looks like you had a special Mother's Day, except missing the Primary children. Dan's right about the African Violets. They are my grandmother's favorite.
ReplyDeleteOOoooo YOu did good this year Mom!! My bunch gave me a new wok, which I was guessing b/c M&M kept telling me, Mommy, you're getting a pan for your prize! :) Love, Lisa
ReplyDelete