Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Pictures!

While we were in the Caribbean we took advantage of the resort's photographers and then splurged on buying some of the photos. As bad as this is, these are our first family photos including Fern! We had some taken right before we left Calif. but they all turned out so bad that I only bought the ones with Grandpa and the kids! :) So here they are, now if I only get them printed, framed, and hung up we'd be good! :) Here are just a few of them! The whole family!
My babies!
I do not think I am old enough for him to be this grown up!!
I think I am unplugging the phone when he gets older, how cute is he!!
And my beautiful girl, I am so glad I got one! :)
That is it for now, I just never got a chance to show these before we left for Ut., I still have a few more of my pictures to share still, maybe I should save them for when it is snowing outside!! :)

1 comment: