Monday, July 28, 2008

Pioneer Family!

Here are the slew of pictures I took on Saturday at the Pioneer Day Activity! Here is our whole family in front of our covered wagon in the back yard before we left!
Look at these two cuties posing for me!!
My sweet Fern eating a piece of bread at the activity.
She was just too darn cute, I had to keep taking pictures!!
Riley enjoyed the zucchini bread!
There were different "stations" to visit, one was pioneer games, pioneer stories, toy making, butter making, and the most popular... hand cart rides!
Riley and Fern are on the left in the back and Jake is on the right right up front!
Jake LOVED this part, he protested though most of the rest! :)



Then it was time for the parade!! Here is a short video I took. (Yes I know that is not Jake, that is Riley's cohort in mischief Micheal! :))

And the back of our wagon, Riley wrote it out for us!
Fern was doing very well with her princess wave!
She was very happy to have a pretty costume to wear and for the boys to pull her in the wagon all the way around the church parking lot! :)

The End!




2 comments: