Monday, July 21, 2008

Yea for Camp!!

Well I just picked up a very happy camper from his first day of Cub Scout day camp. The first thing he said to me was, "I wish I could sleep here"! I thought maybe it would take him a little longer to get into the groove, but alas my baby did not need me! :) Here's his toothless grin in front of the sign, he said, "mom make sure you get the flowers in the picture"! Funny kid!
When I asked him what he did he told me about making a bug box, leather punching, scoring a bag of chips at lunch, among other things. And then oh yea and I shot a be be gun and arrows!! Oh my, and he got a bulls eye with the be be gun, and "in the blue" with the arrow! Here is his target from the be be guns which I did not know he got to keep until he pulled it out to show dad at home! Boys!! :)
Riley is very excited to go back tomorrow and I am excited that I now know where it is and will not get lost tomorrow morning (for 2 hours, thanks mom for helping your silly daughter)! Thursday night we got to all go to the camp, I think that will be a big hit with Jake! Hopefully we will get a few more pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. Not a bit silly...next time move to a state that believes in street signs! :) Glad I was here to help you!

    LOVE you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Riley..he just keeps growing up. I always tease Ellie that I told her three years ago to stop getting bigger but she never listens to me. =) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. He brought home another target yesterday with two bulls-eyes! Who knew!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He gets his aim from his Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete