
So I took a picture of our garden literally as Dan was pulling the van out of the garage as we left for the road trip.

Here's what I came home to! We are not even sure what they all are as alot of them have sprung up from last year's garden!

And yea welcome home to New England! The outdoor temp. is 94, with 64% humidity makes is a real feel of 102!! About a hour before I took this picture it was 96 degrees with a real feel of 105!!! I thought I left the hot weather!!
~
Also today I got to pick up my new glasses that have been waiting since the day after we left!! No pictures today but I am sure you will see them, or not! :)
Have a great day!!
Wow, what a trip!
ReplyDeleteWow, look at your garden grow. Those are the ones that always do the best when you don't put a lot of effort in.
ReplyDelete