Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cheese-y!


So here are 2 of my cheesest kidd-o's, that why I don't need to eat cheese, there is enough between all these silly people living in my house!
Sorry this is a bit fuzzy, these 2 move too fast, I guess I should put my camera on high shutter speed to try to catch them! Anyway, Fern figured out how to take her shirt off last night, and Jake thought it was a good idea. (if you've been around our house much you know Jake is our nudist, it's hard to keep clothing on him!) Fern was laughing so hard! She is really into laughing, today in Relief Society the teacher told a joke and everyone laughed, so then (after everyone had stopped) Fern started laughing tons! It was so cute!!


Here is Fern's super duper cheese-y grin! See after seeing this today, you don't even need any dairy today! SAVE THE MAMA COWS!!

2 comments:

  1. Jake saw this picture of he and Fern on here, and said "look naked Indians"! Ha Ha I got a good giggle out of that! We hear there might actually be a bit of Cherokee in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stink'n cute!!!
    i wish i was there to hear Fern laugh!
    love Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete