Thursday, November 09, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!
Well you all will just have to remember what Jake looked like yesterday and then add a day of age to it. Jake was not interested in having his birthday picture taken, he would not smile, he turned from the camera, he was very clear! So no picture of my cutie. He told be today as I was lamenting on how big he was, that he is still a baby. So I said ok baby! :) Jake and the gang got to go play at a friends house today, and I got a bit more unpacking done in the kitchen. I am finding it really hard to organize in the kitchen, I can usually visualize it all but my visualizer seem to be busted! Oh well, I am working through it. I just want it done, I want ALL of it done. Does anyone want to take pity on me and come finish my painting? We really don't have a lot to finish, Dan's Mom & Dad did ALOT of it, it is just a little tough to do with 3 kids including a nursling, add in the pilot and your looking at a lot of Mama not painting! :) I know it will get done, I guess I'll just have to wait until my Mama comes to rescue me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday jake,from germany.
ReplyDeletedear danna,you are a strong and good manager i think.
and i`m a little bit sad,that i can`t visit you this month. but i spoke with dan,and i will try to come next year..maybe in march or april..maybe about easter..
all of you looks very good,i think it was the right Entscheidung,to go to conneticut.
sorry about my bad english.but i`m still working,and have no translation book...
i try to phone you up in the next days..maybe sunday evening,when dan is there..
so have a nice time,and a nice birthday with jake..
love michael