Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fern!

The other evening Dan and the boys ran to Home Depot, so Fern and I were just hanging out, then Fern got quiet. So I went to look for her and found her on the kitchen floor totally gone. She didn't even stir when I put her PJ's on. :)



Here is Fern playing with her wheelie bug. She is wearing her new winter clothes, these are from a great clearance sale last spring at Gymboree! She looks so big in her 12-18 mo. clothes! I got a little sad putting her older clothes away, maybe I can hand-me-down some to my new niece in the spring, right Mary? :)

We are all doing pretty good, Dan is off to Florida this evening, he'll be there until Sunday. We will celebrate Jake's belated 3rd birthday then. Then Monday Dan is off again until Wed. Riley has been a bit teary over it. I fought with the pool for a while in the pouring rain, and then was angry. So we are just a barrel of emotions here, not to mention the other two babes, and all. Oh well I guess that is life. Our ward here is very nice, they were all so excited for us to be here, I guess there are not too many new move-in's. No callings yet, but I am sure they are coming! I went this week to the Naugatuck School District building (which is by the way the most beautiful old house with all the original wood work) and signed the opt out form, so we are at least legal now. We had made the decision to home school a while ago, but signing the paper made it seem more real I guess.

I hope you enjoy all these new photos, I should be able to stay up to date more now! Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment