
I was trying to get a photo of the kids for our Christmas card. You can guess how that went. But I seriously thought about using this one, I really did! Why have some pretty picture every year, lets have some character!! I thought it would be especially funny with a "silent night" quote! :) But boring ole Dan shot it down and suggested we try when he gets home. What a party pooper! Oh well you all get to see it here anyway! :) So MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love it! Such a realistic photo! People would really enjoy it, I'm sure, with the exception of a few individuals. Besides, you know those perfectly posed family Christmas photos always have a story behind them. You know, you just had a wicked fight with your spouse, the kids have been in trouble all day, they are on their third outfit because they decided to play in the mud while you were setting up the camera, etc. This shows the true story!
ReplyDeleteSee thats what I thought too, plus it would give everyone a good laugh! :) Oh well, I may just have to frame this one! I just love it! I don't think I could have captured the characters of the kids better if I had been trying!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of the above.
ReplyDelete