Ours is completely overtaking the yard!!
Here is the widest view I could get, I was all the way up against my new fence! (Picture below!)
We actually planted probably half of what you see, this is one that has sprung up on it's own. I figured it had to be something from last year but in the squash family we planted, pickling cucumbers, zucchini, bird-nest gourd, and yellow squash. I have no clue what this is or where it came from but we have 4 all around this size! I thought it was the gourd, although that is practically impossible, but now it is looking more like a green striped butternut squash. WEIRD!!
One of our potato plans is flowering, so pretty!
Miss Fern with the garden loot I was able to get before the torrential down pour became too torrential! :) Cucumber and a few green beans, I have been making ranch dressing almost daily to eat all of our yummy veggies! :)
And my new fence!!! :) The van is on the fritz again and so I had Dan park it up there and the kids and I reclaimed my Honda (yes that leaves Dan wheel less)! Thank goodness I bought such a reliable car back in high school, who knew I'd be driving it around Connecticut with three kids in the back! :) So hopefully this will further deter the deer from my garden! I feel like I am back in Buena (b-you-naa) Vista again! :) Now if only I had a few spare tires to chain to that tree, and a couch for my porch, oh yea and a porch! :) I love BV and I really do miss it, just not the tires! :)
And my new fence!!! :) The van is on the fritz again and so I had Dan park it up there and the kids and I reclaimed my Honda (yes that leaves Dan wheel less)! Thank goodness I bought such a reliable car back in high school, who knew I'd be driving it around Connecticut with three kids in the back! :) So hopefully this will further deter the deer from my garden! I feel like I am back in Buena (b-you-naa) Vista again! :) Now if only I had a few spare tires to chain to that tree, and a couch for my porch, oh yea and a porch! :) I love BV and I really do miss it, just not the tires! :)Have a great day!
Gotta love those good old little cars.
ReplyDeletei wish my garden looked like that... o wait i havent planted anything... i guess i should start there...
ReplyDeletexo
That does look like a young butternut squash, how did that get there? Garden looks great and I like your new fence. Where's Mike when you need him.
ReplyDeleteNice Garden. Fern is really starting to look grown up. Please send me your ranch dressing recipe. rima@thekhourygroup.net.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love green things growing, and Fern is growing too!
ReplyDelete