Wednesday, June 11, 2008

White Sand & Clear Water - CHECK!

Well, I have been MIA from bloggy land for a great reason!! We were in the Caribbean, on the Turks & Cacaos Island for the past 7 days! Yes I made it 7 days with no internet access, and yes I spent every single one of those days at the beach!
I seriously took 375 photos, so you will see plenty, but we have no food in the house, Dan has the van's brakes taken apart and after 11 1/2 hours of traveling yesterday we got to bed at 2am. So here is one photo to wet your pallet, with more to come!
:)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I knew there had to be a reason - there always is. I was hoping it was because you were pregnant and sick as a dog, though. ;)

    What a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics! I am so happy that you got to go and not cook for a whole week!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete