Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunday!

Unfortunately there is no ward or branch on the island, so we could not go to church. Weird to be in a place without the church! :) So we had a relaxing day by the beach! Riley was interested when we told him Dan and I had gone kayaking, so we got a kayak again, here is Dan and Riley out having fun!
Aren't they cute!!
Jake had to be coaxed a little but he had a great time, I think he enjoyed it even more than Riley!
Fern was super grumpy, but I tried to get a shot of her on it anyway! :)
Here is Dan and I recreating our trip, don't worry we did not leave the kids and paddle away!
Look how clear the water is! That shell was probably in 6 inches of water!
Then the three of them went out for a while!
After the beach we had to stall a bit as the maid was still trying to get all the sand out of our room! There was always tons, now I know why my Grandma was so insistent on hosing us off before we came into the house! :)
So Riley discovered he could get himself into the tree, he was very proud!


When Fern wanted to get up Riley was super big brother and lifted her up there!!
Then I helped Jake and I got a too cute picture of my monkeys!!
I just thought this was too sweet of Fern!
Like the cool lizard we found on the way to dinner!!
Before dinner we got all gussied up and had family pictures taken on the beach by one of the photographers at the resort! It was our big splurge!

On our way to dinner we decided to watch the Sesame Street stage show, Fern really likes them. Here is Fern waving bye to Zoey at the end. This is as close as she willingly gets! :)
Two more days to show you, Plus a couple extras! Then we will be back to regular life, kind of! :)



1 comment:

  1. Silly you! Didn't paddle away! LOL I am SOOO happy that yu got to go on this trip! :)

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete