Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday & Saturday in the Caribbean!

Back to vacation pictures! I told you all I took a lot of pictures, and this is the abbreviated version!! :) Friday was pirate day at the kids camps so we got up and headed off to drop the kids off! Here is Fern all ready to go!
So Dan and I had a little alone time, what's that you ask? Yea we are still trying to figure that out! :) We walked down the beach to a little area where some of the "belongers" sell things. We got caught in a big down pour, so by the time we got back to the resort we were completely drenched like we had gone swimming in our clothes!!
When I went to get Fern this is what I found! Too sweet, so I let her stay and sleep for a bit. The boys kept asking where Fern was! :) After we played for a bit and fed the kids dinner we took them back to their camps...
And went out to dinner!!! Fancy, fancy!! We went to an Oriental restaurant where they cook your food on the grill in the table. They made a special tofu/veggie dish for me! YUMMMMM!!
That was the end of Friday night, when we picked Riley up he was dressed like a pirate! I forgot my camera but there is supposedly a picture on his disposable camera so we will see when we get those back! :)
Saturday we headed out early to the beach and spent all morning there! We took a beak to go to a "family tie-dye" activity, too bad I did not bring shirts for Dan and I. But here are the kids shirts, Riley's is the one on top with all the red, Jake's on the right with the blue in the middle, and Fern's on bottom with mostly purple and a little pink (yes Riley's red and Fern's pink are the same color but don't mention that to ether of them)!!!
After tie-dying we grabbed a couple pizzas and headed back to our little cabana! After a little more swimming this was what Fern was up for. What better place to nap, plus then we could all stay and play longer instead of Dan or I sitting in the room (getting eaten by mosquito's, I got 16 bites)!!
Here's what the boys did with their time! Me, well I swam and then just relaxed on the lounge chair!
After the beach we got cleaned up and went to dinner, then we walked back down to the beach for the sunset! Look at my sweets!!
Riley's getting pretty good with the camera! (yes I know mom, sit up. Oh well!)
The kids were excited to see the familiar moon, I guess we just take it for granted. It made Fern's night!! :)

Just a few more to go! :)


2 comments:

  1. I am loving all of these pictures! What a fun adventure. The water there looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete