Saturday, June 21, 2008

Monday, our last full day!

Not too many pictures today, I took a million on this day but they are all the beach, my kids on the beach, and the sunset... so I'll just show you a couple! :)

Beautiful Fern!!

Curious Riley!
Sweet Jake!
Here was our view from dinner Monday night, right on the beach!!
I took a million shots of the sunset trying to get a great one, these couple came out well!



This is what I will watch everyday I am snowed in this winter, I love the sound. Now if I could only import the smell! :)

~

I am going to load the fun pictures from Dan's and my night out last night so come back later!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love camping at the beach because I like falling asleep to the sound of ocean waves. That video clip is definitely relaxing.

    ReplyDelete