Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Shinner!

So Fern had a bit of a spill yesterday when coming in from playing outside, I have already given her 3 doses of arnica and it still looks like this! Can you imagine what it might have looked like!!! Fern was not very interested in showing off her owie! :)
Here it is, I caught her by surprise, that is why she is looking a little weird. She fell right on the edge of the deck stair right onto her eye bone!! OWIE!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to admit it but I have no clue what arnica does or what form it's in - capsule, tea, cream, etc. Care to educate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is a gel form, that if I get near my kids with they freak out (I have no clue why, it does not hurt!), so I use the oral one, it is a homeopathic medicine so it comes in a little tube with millions of little pills, made with a bit of sugar so the kids like it. I like the Borion brand. They also make one called "bumps & brusies" and that one has curious George on it so that is always a hit, but we use it so ofter (as you can imagine) so I buy the boring one with lost in it! :) HTH, if not let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete