Ok so it is not technically until the 22 (Tuesday), but today was the big Earth Day Fair in Woodbury. It was tons of fun and Dan was even here this year to enjoy it!! So I created this little "button" in hopes that you all will steal it, put it on your blog, and then blog about your Earth Day activities! Don't forget to leave a comment here so we can all come and see it! Here is a bit of our fun today!
Jake met a cute little piggy, he was so excited!
This was Riley's favorite activity last year and he was so excited to do it again this year!! I know he planted beets, and moon watermelon but I am not sure what else. It will be a SURPRISE!! :)
Here are a few of the goodies we came home with, we also got a tree seedling, a few granola bars already enjoyed, 4 finger puppets, and all the yummy food samples we ate!! :) Last year I did not take a bag, it was much more enjoyable not juggling a million things and 3 kids! :)
Here is Riley's, he did his all on his own!
Here is Jake's, he was not so into coloring, but just wanted something to put his loot in! :)
Fern and Dan worked on this together, she was quite the Daddy's girl today (he was willing to carry her the whole time). But I did not get any pictures of her, she just basically gave everything "eyebrows"!! :)
So what are you doing to celebrate the beautiful world we live in??
They had a coloring station where you could color Curious George pictures or a bag! It was a great project!!
So what are you doing to celebrate the beautiful world we live in??
Earth Day Early. We still haven't figured out what we are going to do to celebrate Earth Day but you have inspired me to sort something fun out. Thanks for the fun photos of your Earth Day.
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! Is that butter lettuce in your bag of goodies?
ReplyDeleteYes Red butter lettuce, it was from a grower in the same town, cool hu!! :)
ReplyDeleteRima, there are always great beach cleanups going on in Oceanside. Let us know what you get to do!! :)
Yes, Rima, go to the beach clean up as Danna REALLY misses it! LOL Looks like you had a GREAT day!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
Grandma (oh yeah, I AM going to live!!!)
It looks like you guys had a great day! Looks like a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteI see Jake still carries around his night-night. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete