Well the crafty (and frugal giving) bug has hit this house in the last few months. Here are a few of our accomplishments!
Here are some dish scrubies I crocheted with cotton yarn. These were birthday gifts for Mary last month. (See my pretty new ironing board cover underneath, I had had the last one for over 9 years!!)
This is a pot holder (also for Mary's birthday) that Riley made. He also made a few for Christmas gifts!
Here is Riley's birthday gift from Dan and I, I made the quiver and Dan made the "arrows" and fixed the bow. It helps alot during the Davey Crockett & Indian games! :)
Here is what the boys got for Valentines, I cut and sewed the fabric, Grandpa M. drew the maps and Dan "aged" them.
Here is what we made for Novella for Valentines, so she won't forget us!! This is the outside...
...and here is the inside, there is another couple pages of pictures. I used iron on computer paper to get the pictures on!
And here is a kitty I made for Novella for Christmas.
Look at the cute ribbon I used for the tail!
Also if you remember our crafty Christmas gifts for the kids! I have been making dish towel bibs again, and of course baby blankets. I have some wonderful fabric waiting on another project, but I need to find the "right" bias tape first. So I wait! :)
What have you been working on???
Also if you remember our crafty Christmas gifts for the kids! I have been making dish towel bibs again, and of course baby blankets. I have some wonderful fabric waiting on another project, but I need to find the "right" bias tape first. So I wait! :)
What have you been working on???
No comments:
Post a Comment