Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Could it be???

Is Spring here? Well at least today it is, tomorrow, yea well maybe it will snow. Who knows! Here is Fern outside today, she found flowers! :) These are dried out bits left from the cone flowers last year, she also picked all of my crocuses coming up, yea! :)
Here is Fern poking our seedlings who were out sunning. Our Mammoth Sunflowers are already starting to show!! :)
Here is Fern smiling for the camera, do you see her toes? Yes she and Jake were out without shoes, it was a little chilly but they have no feelers so they were fine! :) This is Fern's new dress, we were down in Orange going to Trader Joe's and decided to check out the Goodwill. As I have said recently Fern is into dresses and we just did not have enough, so we scored a couple cute dresses, this one is from Lands End and looks like it was washed once! :)
So... Happy Spring... at least for today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Susan Meier and I am Cherish's sister, Jaime's half sister and thus friend with Cherish. I was talking to Cherish's mom, Shirley about homeschooling and she highly recomended your homeschool site. I am loving all your fun ideas!!! My kids are boy 7, boy 5, girl 3, girl almost 2. I just started homeschooling on Feb 18, 2008 and I love it somedays and feel like I'm pulling teeth somedays. I am in great need of another mom to talk to that homeschools and has little kids. It was a breath of fresh air to read your blog. I don't feel so alone. Thanks for taking the time to blog, I will keep reading it! If you have any words of wisdom ( and yes, I am LDS too!) for me please share!!! My email is suzie5027@msn.com. When do you find time to blog??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Goodwill and cute barely-used dresses! Yay for spring! (And Susan is so much fun, I'm jazzed that she is homeschooling but haven't talked to her much since she started.)

    ReplyDelete