We were all outside enjoying the cool evening (until I was being swarmed my mosquitoes) and Fern was of course in her swing! I had my camera out taking pictures of the leaves and bugs and such when Fern decided I should take pictures of her toes! She kept saying toes and pointing at them
Here she is quite happy about her toes!
I had to steal one of her face up close, she still thought I was getting her toes in!
This one made her very happy, how cute is her foot!! For being as small as she is she has good size feet!
I have some great picture of leaves and spiders and such, but I am thinking of starting a nature blog to put such things on, it would be a good school project/resource! We'll see I am still toying with it, what do you think?
Fern is just the cutest little thing ever! and i love the idea of a nature blog! let me know when it launches!
ReplyDeletecant wait for october!!!