
Well thanks to these two cuties, who are sitting in what use to be my make shift blanket box I got my new one!!!! Way back in Anaheim Dan came up with some great plans to make a big wooden box for me to keep blankets in in the living room. And then he built it, and then it sat in the garage, and then we moved it, and then it sat in our very own garage. :) But thankfully it is now sanded and sealed! I got to move all my blankets into it shortly after these two destroyed my elegant cardboard one! :) I know I didn't get a picture of it, I will but for now you just have to look at my cuties and see all the fun they had! :)

I love this one, their expressions are great! These two are just so cute, I am not sure if it is because they are closer in age than Riley and Jake were or if it is their personalities. But these two have a special relationship, it is great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment