Bummer, it gave me 'page not found'! :(Grandma
Try it again, I had to click the link twice before it worked. :)
WAAAAYYYYY too cute! Tell her Grandma loves it!
i love it! shes getting too big! i'll be waiting for a video of her saying aunt mary or Novella :)
Oh you have give in to "or Novella" hu, wonders never sece! :) Love ya!!
Thanks for saying "Daddy" for me. I love you, and miss you!
Okay, Fern is killing me with her cute-ness.
Bummer, it gave me 'page not found'! :(
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Try it again, I had to click the link twice before it worked. :)
ReplyDeleteWAAAAYYYYY too cute! Tell her Grandma loves it!
ReplyDeletei love it! shes getting too big! i'll be waiting for a video of her saying aunt mary or Novella :)
ReplyDeleteOh you have give in to "or Novella" hu, wonders never sece! :) Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for saying "Daddy" for me. I love you, and miss you!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Fern is killing me with her cute-ness.
ReplyDelete