Dan got home this week, and we have been busy playing, (do we do anything else you ask)! :)
I got fun treats from his travels! A little model of the Parthenon, olive oil from Italy, olive oil soap from Greece, and a painting he bought from the artist near the Leaning tower of Pisa. It is of the sunflowers Dan said are all over the Tuscany countryside! He said it looked just like what he saw! I really need to put some money aside to buy frames, I have quite the collection of art needing frames at the moment! :)
Dan's birthday is tomorrow, but we could not hide (or keep Jake quiet) our gift. So Dan got to open it the night he got home! See how surprised he was!!
It is a fish tank and all the fixings! Sometimes you have to splurge! He is lucky there is not a new kitty too, there were quite a few cute ones visiting from the Humane Society, and I wanted one too! :)
Checking it out!
Dan's birthday is tomorrow, but we could not hide (or keep Jake quiet) our gift. So Dan got to open it the night he got home! See how surprised he was!!
It is a fish tank and all the fixings! Sometimes you have to splurge! He is lucky there is not a new kitty too, there were quite a few cute ones visiting from the Humane Society, and I wanted one too! :)
Checking it out!He has it all set up now with the filter running, as soon as the water is all set he will be getting NICE fish. (I have specified no fish that may eat another!!!)
I had a great accomplishment yesterday, there are now curtains on every window!!!!! I finished Fern's yesterday!!! YEA!! I also found a magnetic curtain rod so I have a curtain on the little window next to the door! I'll put pictures up soon, it is REALLY humid and gloomy so not great for window pictures.
Happy Birthday to Dan.
ReplyDeleteI love how kids get so excited for their parent's birthday. Their excitement makes birthdays more fun. =)
Yay!! Curtains!! We've at least picked out what style of curtains we want on one of the windows.... now I just have to get Nathan to the store to choose the color.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha, yea you may just want to choose Cherish! When I take Dan to help he just says what ever you think. :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete