Just a quick post since we are still on vacation, and definitely not the only vacation post! We are having too much fun!!We had a great "Birthday" party on Sunday, Grandma Jenson never gets to be around for the kids birthdays so we had a summer party for them! They thought that was fantastic!
I am pretty sure this is the first birthday cake Fern has noticed, as you can see from the photo, we had to hold her back, she was going strait for it! She will probably be a riot when we let her dig into her first cake in Oct.!
The boys went wild over this gift! It is a kitchen! Riley has asked for one for years! Lucky for us Grandma's friend is an amazing wood worker and grandma was able to get him to take time away from the beautiful antiques and make this BEAUTIFUL wood kitchen!
Here's a better shot! And yes those are pink walls, the camera is not playing tricks!! They look really neat!
"A very merry un-birthday to you, to you, a very merry un-birthday to you. Now blow the candles out my dear and make your wish come true, A very merry un-birthday toooo you!"


We have that same shirt Fern is wearing! And the kitchen is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello Danna,what`s up?
ReplyDeleteyou took nice pictures for your side again.I think the kitchen is perfect for the kids.and it is realy handmade?
Hallo Danna,it`s me again.
ReplyDeleteso is Daniel back from italy?
hope you can read my bad english.
did you spend all the time in virgina? fern is a very nice and cute girl.now i must go. but i try to visit this page in a few days again.
maybe daniel can send me an email in the next time?
so have a funny trip,and i hope we see us in oktober/november. bye
Natalie, good to hear from you! Our girls can be matchy matchy! :)
ReplyDeleteMichael, So glad you came to check this out! :) Dan's trip to Italy got canceled, he was very upset. We think Fern is perfect! Your english is just fine, atleast it is better than my German! I hope you remember to come back! We are all very excited at the prospect of seeing you in the Fall. I'll get on Dan to email you!
Tschuss!
Love the wood furniture, how much more gorgeous than plastic!
ReplyDeleteYea I wanted a kitchen sooo bad for sooo long, but I could not afford a wood one. But I never gave in to the evil plastic! He He!!
ReplyDelete