
So I have the first half of our 4th here! :) The rest will come, but now I can not find the camera! Maybe it is with my keys!
Here we are at the Richfield Parade, before it started raining! Mom's new house is close enough that we got to walk!!
Here's Miss Fern in her sun hat turned rain hat!She's in my pouch again! :)
And here is Fern's patriotic side after Dad had stolen her from my pouch! :) Good thing I got that cute white sweater there in Richfield as a garage sale find, I really didn't think we'd need sweaters, and did not pack any for anyone!!
Happy 4th of July! More to come!!


I think you meant "The Begining of the 4th" :)
ReplyDeleteThat was always my favorite holiday. The parade came down Main St. and we sat on the curb where I lived...small town parades are the best! And, Patriotic diapers are fabulous too! Thanks for the pics and smiles!
What a cutie she is turning out to be! I LOVE the patriotic bum cover. Totally cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
ReplyDelete»