
So here we are in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, with the Salt Lake Temple behind us. We also saw the new Joseph Smith movie in the Legacy Theater, well I got to see most of it. Yea that is the back of Fern's head on my chest, she is pretty done with this whole vacation not sleeping in her own bed thing! :)
Here is us out side the theater, I thought I'd include this one since you can see Fern, isn't she too cute! We think so! It's hard to see but she is in my new Marsupicool pouch, I love this!
We can all thank Aunt Laura for these great pictures, I forgot and left my fuzzy picture taking camera in the car. :) I'll post 4th of July pictures when I get home, and look for a post about the "fruit of our labor" too. Careful mom don't fall off your chair laughing!

What a great family portrait...I especially like the surprised look on Dan's face.
ReplyDeleteHis sister is the one who took the picture, and I think he was making faces at her, but didn't get back to a regular smile before she snaped the photo! Boys!! :)
ReplyDelete