Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Utah Fun!!


I am working up to 4th of July, here is our fun on July 3rd.

This is Fern and I right after her attempts at the Diaper Derby crawling race. I say attempt because she sat. In her defense Grandma J. And I had woken her up and run down to the park, I think she was wondering what in the world was going on! But they gave her a certificate just the same!



After cheering Fern on, the boys got to have some of their own fun! This is Riley going down the slide, They only wished Dad had more $$ so they could go again!










Here is Jake, he had a blast! He wouldn't get off! :) The best is that as Jake made it slowly up the stairs, none of the other (older) kids gave him a hard time, they just patently (and nicely) waited. It was a fun day.

We always enjoy Richfield for the 4th, and this year we didn't even fry, between Mom's new insulation on the house, and being rained on, it was very comfortable!

I'll be back soon to post the 4th pictures! I'm still on the laptop, so I'll ask Dan for help! Heaven for bid I mess up "Dan's Flying Machine", (that's what he named his computer)! Have a great day all!

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures!
    Do you have any idea why my baby keeps waking up earlier every morning?? Today it was like 4:45! It's insanity I tell you!

    Glad you're back. Let's get together next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    ReplyDelete