Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm not the only photographer who...


Thinks Fern is a good subject! :)
So I got a new camera for my birthday and then Dan let Riley play with our camera before last, and look at these too cute photos he took!Fern loves both of her brothers so much, you can see by how easy it was for him to get this big smile!




I love the sequence of these, she pulls in her bottom lip a lot!









Dan put this one on my desktop, soooo sweet!!









Dan and I were talking about her pretty profile, such a sweet little girl!


Thanks Riley!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that smile in the first picture. Riley did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really has gotten good, he usually even gets his intended in the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete