Thursday, February 28, 2008

Old Pictures!

I know only my family may enjoy these, but I thought I'd share! I found these in some photos my mom had given me a couple years ago, they were mostly high school pictures but these were in there too!Here is my mom holding me, and my grandma holding my cousin Nancy. It is dated February 1, 1980, the day after Nancy was born.
I wish they had posed for one of the pictures, but they are fun to see the candidness of the meeting! :)

4 comments:

  1. gosh, the pics of mom totally look like you! even though you cant see her face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny the kids asked if it was you with Novella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny... well i guess we are all related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun I had that day introducing you to Nancy! :) Thanks for the fun memory!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete