So if you have come here looking to read about your grandchildren/nieces/nephews/cute little friends then you will have to come back another day! This post is about ME and my day! :)
So this morning was one of two that Dan is home this week, so I got to sleep in a bit all the while snuggling with my baby.
When I did get dressed I put on my new shirt, it is nice to have something new every once in a while! And I really love this shirt!! After lunch my own personal pilot flew me to New Haven in my privet jet. :)
Then Jake took a couple pictures of Fern and I, this one was good of me (except for the missing head part), and...
This one was best of Fern!We then drove back to Dan's airport to pick up our van, Dan and Riley hoped into our van and I drove the rental van home with two sleeping babes in the back! Driving the rental was a bit different than driving my jalopy! I got in and it did not act like it might stall, or that the axle might break in two! It was quiet, the drive was smooth and then my favorite Duran Duran song came on! I told Dan I am keeping it! :)
All in all it was a good day, and I only wish we could enjoy it more often. :) Oops, Dan just broke the toilet tank he was working on...got to go run to Home Depot so Dan can get it fixed before he leaves!! Bye!
Looks good, but what is the off-white stuff? I can't identify it.
ReplyDeleteThat is the non-dairy "cheeze" I make, we think it is pretty good, and it is good for you, oats, tahini, nutritional yeast and other stuff! :)
ReplyDelete