o i love the second one! there all pretty stinkin cute though!
Awww, cherub cheeks.
ok just because i'm not posting much doesnt mean your allowed to slack off!
Okay, that's it. I can't handle it any more. Please send us Fern right away !!!
:) Today you might just be able to get your wish! She is a pistol and Dan has left again! But over all I'll keep her!! :)
ok NEED NEW PICTURES!!!
o i love the second one! there all pretty stinkin cute though!
ReplyDeleteAwww, cherub cheeks.
ReplyDeleteok just because i'm not posting much doesnt mean your allowed to slack off!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's it. I can't handle it any more. Please send us Fern right away !!!
ReplyDelete:) Today you might just be able to get your wish! She is a pistol and Dan has left again! But over all I'll keep her!! :)
ReplyDeleteok NEED NEW PICTURES!!!
ReplyDelete