I know not the garden, but I had this one random picture, so it is here. I had run out to do a couple errands, and when I pulled into the driveway this is what I found. I then had to race out to take this picture as a big storm blew in! :)
It is always surprising what pops up! Isn't this gorgeous!
There are so many Lillis, tiger, white, and some pink ones are beginning to emerge. There is even some in another patch that are really tall, but have not flowered yet, well see!!
And the newest thing in my garden! FERN!! She has found the blueberry patch and now we can not keep her out!!! This was last night, everyone was swimming, but Fern kept sneaking off!
So proud of herself! She is actually really good about only picking and eating the blue ones, now if she'd stop picking my little green tomatoes!
This morning Dan took the kids outside, and then lost Fern. Guess where he found her!
And this is the second time today we have fished her out, and it is only 10:30am!!
Whenever I find her in there she flashes me a big smile, how can you get upset at that! Eating healthy fruit, and a sweet smile!!
so sweet! i love this post! i'm glad to see Fern is putting her new swimsuit to good use! i miss you!
ReplyDeleteIt is sooo cute, I just love it, and there is still room so it will fit her for the whole summer! :) I miss you and love you!! When's your retirment trip? ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much older Fern is looking. She doesn't look like a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteAnd your garden looks beautiful with all of those flowers. It's no wonder Fern keeps going there.
I know, snif snif I miss my baby!
ReplyDeleteFern is too adorable. When are you guys going to visit again?
ReplyDeleteRight now not until Oct. we have exausted out resorces with the last 3 trips all in 6 mo.!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you and the family again. We look forward to October.
ReplyDelete