On fun in our house news, Dan got our basement painted and it looks great! But then last evening I was upstairs when I heard Dan come up. I then heard him say, "Danna, can you come to the bathroom", that sentence only ever means one thing, blood. I know this because a) Dan rarely uses my name, and b) thankfully he is old enough to not need my help going potty! So I go right in to fix him up, but I took one look at the gushing blood, and knew I could not fix this one! So I got his hand over his head, made sure he would not be passing out, ran the kids to the neighbors and drove Dan to the walk-in clinic. Thankfully we did not have to go to the hospital (it's 30min. away), the clinic here at the bottom of the hill was happy to see him. We actually made the P.A.'s day, something to stitch up! So Dan had 2 stitches in his left thumb, and we had pizza for dinner. So now we wait until it is more healed for Dan to build shelves for downstairs. :) And you all though we were just sitting around! :)
Also today is special because my sister Mary had her last day of work outside of home! She is now a full time stay at home mom! Yea Mary!! So congrats Mary Ryan and Novella!! We love you!
Congrats to your sister and her family, that's so great!
ReplyDelete