Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Change of Plans.

Well I originally was not planning to be able to post as we were planning on camping last night and tonight. But we got rained out and so here I am. We did have our hot dogs (veggie) tonight, we cooked them over our fire pit in the back yard, with corn on the cob and cold slaw. MMMM. But then poor Jake got burned and we had a sad evening. :( His thumb (the really important one) got burned as did his arm near his wrist. So Dad and I yielded some good cuddle time this evening, but it was with a sad babe. Now it is time for all you anonymous readers to leave a comment (and those who leave comments regularly too)! Dan is going to Europe next month and will have plenty of time to see the sights. I have let him know a couple of places I would like to see, and we thought you all might have some great ideas! So he will be going to; Athens, Paris, Florence, and Lake Como. Florence just for a day, and in Paris he did the Eiffel Tower and the Louve last time, and Lake Como is in Italy near the Swiss border. Poor guy hu. :) I suggested Mars Hill in Athens where Paul gave the sermon on the "Unknown God". So where would you go, what would you see?? Lets hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear Jake got hurt. I hope he is better.

    As for Dan's trip to Athens, may I suggest visiting the Acropolis and then the Plaka district located right next to the Acropolis.

    Safe travels !!!

    ReplyDelete