Well I have not been on the computer the last few days (hard to believe hu)! We have been enjoying the last couple days we had with Dan. He left under tearful circumstances this morning. :( Also occupying my time was Harry Potter, Daddy fed my addiction to good books, I received it in the mail Friday, and finished it last night. So when you get done let me know and we can gush over the last book and how it ended. I have to call Daddy today, he finished it a couple days ago. :)
Here is my cutie!! Snoozing again, she has been have a hard time napping this last week, so she ether crashed during her afternoon nursing time (like this picture) or she crashes for an early bedtime. Last night she did the later, I was laying on my bed reading Harry Potter, she was sitting behind me playing with my hair and then she was conked! I could not even get her to nurse! It is bitter sweet (mostly bitter), she seems to be less needful of nursing. I will miss it.
Here is crazy Jake doing what he does best! He is wearing what he calls his "Steve" shirt, ya know from Blues Clues! Too cute! But it is already a dated photo, I cut the boys hair on Saturday. Riley wanted it all buzzed, I have been fighting it the last few haircuts so I relented. It looks so weird to see him with no hair. And Jake screamed through his haircut, so it is only marginally strait. :)
We are hoping and praying to get to see Dan for one night later this week, but there is a good chance we will not. But we may get 2 days before he leaves for Europe. All in all the next 3 weeks will be... well I am sure you can think of a few adjectives. :)
Novella and i wish we were there to keep you company while Dan is away :(
ReplyDeletewill you post a picture of Riley with his new hair cut for me? i would love to see it :)
xoxoxo
Can hardly wait to see the haircuts! The pics are great! Is that the blanket from MY hope chest??? If so, I can't believe it is still around! If you are lonely, I have your bed all made up! :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Don't tempt me mom!!! :) If we had not killed the finances with the June trip I would probably be there! Yep that is your blanket, I have finally had to take the top and bottom binding off, but it is always on our bed. What are we going to do if we get around to buying a bigger bed?? It won't fit!!
ReplyDelete