Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I thought I was due for a garden update, so you all will have to bear with me!!! :)Here is the broad view, we have, cherry tomatoes, big tomatoes, pole beans, sugar snap peas, carrot ts, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, Anaheim chillies, pickling cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon, pumpkin, gourds, corn, & rhubarb. In the back yard we have a couple more watermelon, and a couple yellow squash.
Here is my finds last night!! The tomatoes were SOOOO good! (no I did not share!)
A couple cucumbers!
This is the red pepper.
The first zucchini!
Watermelon to the left, and gourd to the right. The gourd was this little 4 inch peat pot that Grandma sent the kids that had the seeds in it, all you did was water it. When the sprouts got to be 5 inch or so we put it in the garden, and now we have way too many vines in that box!!
So how does our garden grow? With lost of prayer, and lots of care! :)


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how your garden looks so good! Everything is huge and I thought your growing season was later than ours... Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are actually in the same USDA growing zone, or at least part of Utah is. Weird hu! Some things are huge but some are not, our corn is not doing as well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so gealous of your garden! its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete