Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring is in the Air!!!

Well I was inspired by Cherish's spring time post on her blog, and thankfully just yesterday it got a bit warmer here!! Yea!!! Here is my first daffodil blooming! I planted a few bulbs late in the fall, the ground was already a bit frozen and I did not know if it would take! Lucky for me I have daffodils!!!!
There are a couple plants starting to show the signs of spring around our yard!
The kids and I were able to play outside yesterday and today!!
Tomorrow is Earth Day, are you doing anything fun? It is a bit hard for me to get out and supervise 3 kids running in opposite directions, but we are going to attempt an outing to an Earth Day fair at the local Natural Food Store. They have a bunch of fun (FREE) activities and tasty things to try! So we will see if mom survives and comes home with all 3 munchkins, and her sanity! :)

1 comment: