Monday, April 23, 2007

Shopping!!

I really enjoy getting to shop at the 2 local (13 miles away) health food stores, but it is nice to make "THE TRIP" occasionally and go to Wild Oats. I walk in there and feel like a kid in a candy store! There is just so much!! So today, being Dan's first home, he worked all morning outside getting my garden ready (YEA!!!) and then this afternoon we went for an excursion to West Hartford! Here is some of our booty!! :) Sorry the boys are into playing pirates! With a chunk of our tax return we are adding to our food storage, so that is why there is so much, plus I stock up on things I can not get at the local stores!!
On our way there we saw this, I think will be an upcoming day trip, The Noah Webster House. Ya no "Webster's Dictionary"! First dictionary came from Connecticut, it looks VERY cool!
Then we passed this beautiful building, it is The American School for the Deaf. This is the only picture I could find online, it does not do it justice!!
So that is our day, I am hoping to have beautiful pictures of my garden for you soon!! It was 85 here today, everything is budding, it is SOOOO nice to see color! I can't wait to see what our yard will look like with leaves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment