
Last night after putting the boys to bed Fern and I came down stairs, I was watching a show and Fern was playing with the legos. Then I turned around and found her with her jammies half unzipped stuffing legos in! I of course RAN for the camera, she tried to hide from me by turning her back, she also tried to get them out fast, but they were all down in the leg, and she could not get them. It was so funny and too cute!!

This is when she gave me the "eyebrows", and I of course kept taking pictures and telling her to "SMILE"!! :) Good thing the background is pretty dark, you can't see how messy downstairs is!! :)
OMG!!! so stinkin adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThe best was when she tried to hide!! Like she knew I'd post them on the internet! Sorry Fern!! :)
ReplyDeletei love it... it makes me excited to see what cute shinanigans Novella will pull out of her hat :)
ReplyDeleteI love the eyebrows! LOL
ReplyDeleteGrandma