Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shhhhhhh!

Dan comes home this evening and this is part of his surprise! I completely cleaned out Fern's (aka:paint/storage) room, hauled stuff to the attic, made a box for Goodwill, and actually put stuff away! Then decided to set up the crib & changing table. Well the movers did a number on the crib, I was venting about it to Mom and she saved me by buying Fern a new crib so last night we got it all set up and today I hung a couple pictures. Since we got out the changing table I finally got out the cloth diapers! So this is a picture of Fern's new room and our first cloth diaper in CT. Now all she needs is a door and she can sleep (at least nap) in her own room! The other part of the surprise is I did some work in my craft/school corner downstairs. It was just a wall of boxes, now I can actually find school supplies and there is a good 4 feet square section of floor exposed! Now if I had only been able to keep up with laundry and general clean up around the house! I have a cold so I am not sure much picking up will happen this evening, unless I crack the whip on the boys! So hopefully he will be so surprised by these two projects that he will not notice the general disarray!

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious? You've been using disposables all this time? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea pretty bad, my mama called after seeing this post and suggested I get my regular laundry under control before making more. He he, technicality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fern is so adorable! i love the pic :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete