Well as you can tell I start them young around here! This is Fern this evening helping make dinner! She did a great job and was only reminded not to touch by the pot a couple times! :) She did not want help, she pushed Jake off the stool when he tried to climb up, and don't even try to put your hand over hers!!! Fern is just growing way too fast! Gosh, I have been telling everyone that she is almost 16 months, but I guess she is 16 months today. Crazy!!
On the weather front, it snowed today while we were at church, and I would have left when it started except today was the first day of teaching in my new calling! (R.S. teacher) Luckily it did not snow as much here at our house, so I was able to get up the hill! Our ward building is about 35 min. away, a bit of a difference from our last place!
On a sad note, My Uncle John died last night. Some people may not have gotten along with him but we both had respect of one another, and I enjoyed him alot. I will miss him, and his wiggly ears! I am sad we are so far away. But I am thankful that I know that we will see him again, how sad it would be if I thought death was the end.
Fern, keep up the cooking skills. It will be very helpful when you get older. Good Job
ReplyDeleteDad