Monday, February 05, 2007

Keeping Us Warm!

Grandma J. is doing her best to keep her California babies warm! We got packages from her, the kids each got a stocking cap, Jake got a great Orange one, Riley a blue one (he says it keeps his ears really warm, but does mess up his hair), and Fern got this pretty pink one! I opened the package for Fern then told her to pull it out, she cautiously put her hand it, when she saw it she immediately put it on her head. How sweet does she look!!! No one else was up for posing! :) It was mostly in the teens today so these are welcomed! Fern has a little cold though so she will not be trying hers outside just yet!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have a little cold too, or it might just be allergies.

    Wow, you have real winter. I'm a little bit jealous. Not of the cold, because I like to be warm, but it's 90 degrees here today and it just seems unnatural. I think it would be fun to have some snow. I have NO warm clothes so I suppose I would have to buy new wardrobes for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Fern is soo adorable! cant wait to see you guys next month!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete