
Well for the two days Dan was home we got a TON of snow, every other time we have had enough to play in he has been gone. He we so excited he took the kids out three times in one day to sled and such! Here is Miss Fern who decided she would brave the snowsuit and the cold and go play with Dad.

Here they are happy as clams. Why do we say that, are clams happy? Not when they are being eaten I suppose.

Fern is NOT sold on sledding, but Dad is sure if he keeps taking her she'll learn. :)

I got the boys to stand still for one second and I got this photo, then they took off in opposite directions!!

We finally had enough of the right kind of snow for Riley to get his snow man! He was so happy! The snowman later got attacked and knifed and his head got rolled down the hill at my Honda. Poor snowman, poor Honda.
Wow, Dan looks just like a kid, himself. How fun for them!
ReplyDeleteHe is, I really have 4 kids! :)
ReplyDelete