Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hard Work!


Of course while Grandpa was here, Riley and Jake wanted to do their favorite things; work, outside, tree house, hammer, and build. All the better because the got to do it with Grandpa! Our little California boys have less feelers than the big California boy, Grandpa came in for some warmer accessories before they had been out long. Dan and I enjoyed watching them work together (from the comfort of the warm house), it had been much too long! Maybe it has been so warm this year to be nice to Grandpa! :)
Our temperatures have gone down a bit, my new wireless weather station said it was 28 deg. F. when I went to bed last night. It seems to get colder when Dan is off gallivanting, right now he is on the beach on an island in the Caribbean. It looks lovely there. Hope your New Years celebrations are fun. The kids and I went out and rented a bunch of movies and got some snacks. The boys can't wait to dive into the licorice, Mama got crazy and said yes to their petitions! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment