Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Cooking Staff!

Who would not want these handsome boys cooking in your kitchen!!! They just look too big in this picture! These are their new aprons, Riley's is The Cat in the Hat, and Jake's is Green Eggs and Ham.























Here is Miss Fern, she did not want to take a picture with her brothers. But I had to get a picture of her looking too cute! Her new apron is Red Fish, Blue Fish, One Fish, Two Fish. She likes to be the taste tester when we cook, along with Jake! Grandpa M. got these for the kids for Christmas from Bumkins. They have adult sizes too! :)


Posts may get a little infrequent in the next week (sorry Aunt Mary). We are getting ready to head out to California (to see Aunt Mary), I am praying for sun, Santa Ana's, and lots of HEAT!! Dan keeps teasing me that I just want to go thaw out! :)
Dan got back safe and sound from the Caribbean on Tues. he walked in all tanned, with beautiful pictures of the beach. It was not nice! But we are glad to have him here. As of right now, knock on wood he will be flying out to Calif. with the kids and I. THANK GOODNESS!!! Flying with 3 kids by myself is not what I call fun! :)

Happy Cooking!!

5 comments:

  1. i must check this blog 3 times a day at least... no joke. so yes i will be sad there wont be alot of new picture up to look at, but thats fine by me because i'd much rather have the real thing in person! and i'll take my own pics :) cant wait to see everyone!!!
    xoxoxo Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He, that was some fast responding Aunt Mary! :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aprons are cute.

    Last night I dreamed that we were all up in a little airlpane with Dan and he let me fly. I was flying really low under power lines and bridges. Then I tried to go higher, but ended up going straight up. Then when I tried to level out I ended up crashing into the ground. We all miraculously walked away from the crash. And afterwards Dan's boss was mad at him for spending too much time "cruising" when he was off duty. I was like, why would he let ME fly the plane. I don't even know what I'm doing. That was very irresponsible of him!

    Weird huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan thinks I have a weird friend! :) Love ya Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Natalie, That is not irresponsible of me to let someone fly the plane that has never done that before, it is irresponsible of me to let you crash the plane. And flying under bridges and power lines scares me so I don't do that either. I thought it was pretty silly.

    ReplyDelete