




Here is our Christmas morning for anyone perusing my blog today! :) The first picture is last night after the stage was set. I think it was a record, we were all done and in bed by a little after 10pm. The second picture is our 3 silly babes on the trampoline Grandpa M. gave them, even Fern tried jumping! :) The third is Fern and her Mama, Dan made us all yummy blueberry muffins for breakfast and Fern thought it was great. She gave the camera her best grin. Number four is sweet Fern trying out her rocking horse. It was my rocking horse when I was little. We had it repaired, then Dan and I painted it. She got much more rambunctious riding it as the day went on. A little out of order, but here are the guys opening their stockings, Jake got a Jacob's Ladder in his and as I asked him later in the day if he liked his Jacob's Ladder, he replied, "my ladder" he just thinks we are calling it Jake's ladder, not that it is it's name. :) We didn't get any of the pictures up with Grandpa M. in them but I promise he is here! :) We are enjoying him, and feel so blessed he was able to come. I might try hiding his airplane ticket so he can not leave in the morning! There will be a few cute photos including him up in a couple days! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that you have felt the love of our Savior during your Christmas Celebration! We are so blessed with His love! Merry Christmas!!
I love the rocking horse. My grandma just gave me a rocking horse just like that, that my grandpa made. Well, except it's not white. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, Fern looks great on the horse! :)...Mom
ReplyDelete