
Here they are the 2 very excited parents to be! Mary and I thought it would be a good idea to have her registry here on my blog, because along with the regular store registries there are a few "loose" items they would like. If you choose to purchase one of these said "loose" items just email me (Aunt Danna, Dannashooked1 @ yahoo.com ) and I will take it off the registry, that way they do not get too many of any one cute item! If you need their address I have it, just email me! Even though this will fall down the list of entries as I put new pictures up, I will have a link to go strait to it under the "LINKS" section!
Pottery Barn Kids Registry
Baby Style Registry
Short sleeve onesie, size 3-6 months
Love Bug onesie, either size
Monkey onesie, either size
Bohemian Baby Food gift certificate
Ladybug play suit Size 0-3mo.
Camo tights size 6-12 mo. in purple
Too cute shoes in size 12-18mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment