I have neglected this space this year, not consciously but just because this year was a whirl wind. A whirl wind that takes over and overshadows everything else. But I will try to be present in this space this year and so I will start with a quick review of last year in a few pictures I found on my computer!
Leili in January learning letters the yummy way!
Girl Scouts is always a great (and yummy) part of the year!
Jake my ever helpful boy/yarn swift in February!
March was a little warmer and our outdoor adventures started.
Mono Lake, one of my favorite places. Jake and I flew by when we helped my sister & family move in April.
Chickens and Riley hugs.
Leili the lizard catcher with friends.
A Tahoe getaway in May.
Mother's Day on a boat!
Around the fire on the beach making smores at Tahoe.
Riley roads the Tahoe Rim Trail again this June.
Camping with friends at Pyramid Lake in July.
Celebrating the end of radiation with my mom in August with a hot pink mohawk!
Saying a painful good bye in September.
Making the best of traveling for services at Devils Post-pile near Mammoth in October...
And Mono Lake...
And Travertine Hot Springs near Bridgeport.
And then November brought our much needed snow!
Thanksgiving hike with friends!
Our Winter Solstice walk at sunset.
Christmas celebrated with Daddy here with us!
And we ended the year standing in line to see the new Star Wars!
There was much in-between, some was on instagram if you want to see more but now lets shake off the old and get into the new!
Happy 2016!
The slower it seems a year goes, the faster it happened at the end. Thanks for everything!
ReplyDeleteMJ
Thanks Mike! True true, the days are long but the years are fast! XO
Delete